The Rose Voucher for Fruit & Veg project is now in its seventh year, and has supported nearly 4,000 families to access fresh fruit and veg in their community.
Evaluation of the Rose Vouchers project has shown:
- 89% of adults and 94% of children are eating more fresh fruit, and 90% of adults and 95% of children are eating more fresh vegetables
- 92% of families say they are feeling healthier
- 95% of families are feeling happier, saying they have been getting out more, socialising and feeling less stressed financially
- 80% of families say they are eating less ready meals, 72% of families say they are eating less takeaways and fast food, and 87% of families say they are eating more home cooked meals
- 94% of participants say they shop more at the market