By establishing a corporate partnership with the Alexandra Rose Charity, your company can make a significant impact in transforming the lives of families in need. Together, we can forge a partnership that not only enhances your business but also helps children from families on low incomes eat a diet rich in fresh fruit and veg.
- Align with your brand values: Our dedicated account manager will work closely with your company to bring your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives to life. We will develop a tailored plan that adds value and resonates with your brand strategy.
- Charity of the Year: Inspire your employees and engage your customers by selecting us as your charity of choice for the year. Through various fundraising and awareness initiatives, you can showcase your commitment to making a positive difference to children in the community.
- National Charity with a Local Impact: Alexandra Rose Charity and the demand for our innovative Rose Vouchers is growing rapidly – be part of the solution and help children in London, Liverpool, Barnsley and Glasgow.
- Robust Reporting and Analysis: We provide detailed reporting and analysis to demonstrate the fantastic difference your company is making.
- Brand visibility and marketing opportunities: We can provide your company with brand exposure through various channels, such as cause-related marketing campaigns, our corporate newsletter, and social media, helping your brand visibility and enabling you to reach a wider audience.
- Positive PR: Alignment with Alexandra Rose Charity could significantly enhance your public image and reputation. Most consumers (over 80% in one recent survey) are favouring businesses that promote their social impact as well as their products. Our corporate supporters can leverage their partnership with us to show they are helping to address an urgent societal need.
- Employee engagement and morale: We will soon be able to provide staff with opportunities to participate in exciting fundraising events and active challenges. Alongside this, your company’s alignment with such an innovative and urgent charity will only serve to improve staff morale. We can also deliver presentations to your staff about our services and how they make a difference.
Where your money goes
We know that a family’s economic situation has a direct impact on the food they eat, with healthy food far less accessible to those on lower incomes.
Evidence suggests that the first 1,001 days of a child’s life, from conception to age two, are the most important in setting their future life chances. This is why our Rose Vouchers for Fruit & Veg Project focuses on families with children under five, as we want to ensure children get the best possible start in life.
Figures from the Food Foundation’s Broken Plate report show that the poorest fifth of UK households would need to spend 47% of their disposable income on food to meet the cost of the Government recommended healthy diet. This compares to 11% for the richest fifth.
Through the Rose Vouchers for Fruit & Veg Project, we give families the spending power to eat good food. But don’t just take our word for it…
“I collect my Rose Vouchers now. I prefer choosing my own fruit and veg. That way, I spend the vouchers on what I make the most. My kids aren’t fussy eaters and they like having fruit for snacks.
The market has loads of fruit and veg, and it’s always fresh. Prices have now risen to a point where I wouldn’t be able to afford the amount of fruit and veg we need without Rose Vouchers. I’m on a really tight budget; I just want to thank you.
My 4-month-old baby will be able to have fresh homemade meals too, when they start weaning, instead of relying on jars of baby food which are so expensive.
I don’t feel guilty anymore as I’m giving my kids a healthy and fresh meal every day. I’m cooking from scratch now rather than just heating food up. My daughter now takes homemade soup in a flask to school for lunch.”Karen, mum